Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Pass the butt balm


DSCF7313
Originally uploaded by freetoeknee.
It's about ten o'clock in the evening and I'm finishing dinner at a cool Chicago restaurant on West Randolph when all of a sudden I notice a stream of cyclists passing by outside.

They just keep coming and coming...and it dawns on me...Hey! They're all wearing flesh-colored jerseys...so my friend and I run outside for a look...and I'm like, wait a sec...those...aren't...flesh...colored...jerseys...HOLY SHIT!

At this point, one of them stands up on his bike and gives us a full frontal.

Of course, I googled naked chicago bike ride and it turns out it's an annual thing. Worldwide. To protest oil consumption and celebrate the human form and yada yada yada.

Tour de Bar Elvis pales in comparison!

1 comment:

Jane M. said...

GNARLY